Pathways Seminar Series – Tues. evenings, Sept. 15th – Oct. 13th, 2020
Historic Friday Musicale 645 Oak Street Jacksonville, FL 32204
• Attend one night a week workshop session for five weeks
• 5:30 p.m. Dinner – enjoy a delicious catered dinner each week (included)
• 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. interactive workshop
• Develop a roadmap for success (business plan) for your nonprofit
• Share ideas with other nonprofits as you learn
• Additional team members are encouraged to attend at a reduced rate
• The nonprofit may elect to sign up for ongoing support (one-on-one teleconferencing) for the next 6-12 months
• Registration fee (includes meals, course materials, workbook)
$600 for first nonprofit registrant @ $125 per week, (pay in full and receive a $100 discount)
$199 for each additional registrant from the same nonprofit
Nonprofit Executive Directors, Presidents & CEO's, Boards & Staff are encouraged to attend. Group participation leads to greater impact.
We will help you…
• Develop or revise your nonprofit’s strategic plan
• Create an implementation process that creates sustainability
• Create a timeline to set, achieve, and measure milestones
• Increase your fundraising results
• Provide ongoing support as needed
Learn in a fun, interactive classroom environment with fellow nonprofits.
Workshop Agenda / Topics
Additional Registrants from same nonprofit:
The cost to attend Seminar Series, September 15th – October 13th, 2020 is for a single registrant, and per each additional registrant from the same nonprofit.