Pathways Workshops - Conference Style & Seminar Style
Tired of moving from Fundraiser to Fundraiser and not getting the results you want? There are many fundraising workshops out there which may be excellent resources for you and your team. However, before you attend one of these specific topical area workshops, consider developing a comprehensive strategic plan first. Through Pathways(c), you can learn how these individual components fit together effectively and allow for implementation success. Pathways(c) can help you achieve your vision.
Components of the Pathways(c) Workshop
We will help you...
- Develop or revise your nonprofit's strategic plan
- Create an implementation process that builds sustainability
- Create a timeline to set, achieve, and measure milestones
- Increase your fundraising results
Provide ongoing support as needed
Who should attend?
- Executive Directors
- Administrative and Support Staff
- Board Members
Individuals wanting to leave a legacy and start a nonprofit
Vavarde Strategic Funding offers two dynamic ways to attend Pathways(c) Workshops!
1) Pathways(c) Intensive Workshop
- Attend the 2 1/2 day intensive workshop
- Learn from the Vavarde Team in an interactive experience
- Share ideas with other nonprofits as you learn
- Develop a road-map for success (business plan) for your nonprofit
- Breakfast and Lunch included each day
- Additional team members are encouraged to attend at a reduced rate
- The nonprofit may elect to sign up for ongoing support (one-on-one teleconferencing) for the next 6-12 month
- Registration fee (includes meals, course materials, workbook)
- $599 for first nonprofit registrant, (register early and receive a $100 discount)
- $199 for each additional registrant from the same nonprofit
To learn more or register, contact Dr. Eric Becher at (904) 357-0833